A pretty and contemporary three bedroom villa with its own private pool and relaxing gardens, set on a large private estate yet only ten minutes by car to Marrakech’s vibrant and beautiful medina.
Adorned with original art work and bronze sculptures, this holiday home has been styled with simplicity yet elegance and has the feel of a warm and homely villa. It offers you everything you may need including a housekeeper plus additional services such as private chef or hairdresser can easily be arranged.
The inviting living room has been decorated with warm colours and offers comfortable seating and a large dining table, with pretty French windows opening on to one of the poolside terraces. The well equipped kitchen is ideal for keen cooks or simply to prepare some of the fruit picked from the estate’s vast gardens. The master bedroom, ensuite with a bath, has its own wood burning fireplace for cooler months and has doors opening out to the swimming pool. Two further bedrooms, with modern ensuite shower rooms, offer plenty of space for all your family or friends.
Just step out of the villa to the lovely private swimming pool, with lots of space around for sun-loungers and comfy seating. If the sun gets too much then wander through the gardens amd look out for the family of peacocks that live nearby. There is a pretty covered area called the Pavillion Lounge where you can sit and sip mint tea whilst the kids play table tennis or just find your own spot of shade under one of the glorious trees.
It is hard to believe you are just a ten minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech’s medina when you are relaxing by your private pool. The villa is located on a twelve hectare estate with olive groves, fruit gardens, wandering peacocks and even a family of donkeys. The four bedroom Grande Villa Olive is also set on the estate yet both homes and pools offer privacy from each other. The secluded location, just south of the Jardins de l’Agdal, offers you an oasis of serenity with the beautiful and enchanting Marrakech on your doorstep.
Private transfers are included for guests and furthermore a private driver or car hire can be arranged. Even though the estate is in the city of Marrakech, you will need a car or driver for the short distance to the medina or nearby malls, shops and restaurants. If you can tear yourself away from the relaxing gardens and pool then Morocco is yours to discover with day trips possible to the stunning Atlas Mountains, its Berber communities and stunning landscapes or you can even visit the laid back and beautiful coastal town of Essaouira during your stay.
Ground floor villa, pool and gardens set over 4500 square metres
Interior of villa
- 3 bedrooms (one double, one king and one twin) each with their own private ensuite bathrooms with bath or shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living-dining room with comfortable seating and a dining table, opening out to terrace
- Original works of art, bronze sculptures and designer furniture
- Other facilities include wifi, air-conditioning, satellite TVs, hairdryers and safe
- Daily housekeeping available and a chef can be arranged at an additional cost
Exterior of villa
- Private pool with sun-loungers
- Pool terrace including comfortable sofa style outdoor seating
- Private gardens including Pavillion Lounge – outdoor covered terrace area with comfortable seating
- Table tennis
- Smoking only permitted outside
- Set in an estate of 33 acres of private garden. Olive groves and fruit gardens including organic oranges to pick
- Grande Villa Olive, a separate ground floor 4 bedroom villa, is also situated on the estate yet each villa and pool offers privacy from each other
- Use of tennis court at Grande Villa Olive only when it is not being rented out
- Wandering family of peacocks
- Secured donkey stables
- Fully guarded 24/7 by guard at the gate. Gardeners live on site and tend to gardens throughout the estate throughout the day